Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm Back



Hello everybody, Hi Dr. Nick.

I haven't written in this blog for long time mainly because I have very limited access to the internet at work. While I've been through alot of life since last blogged I will share my biggest happening. I finally realized the source of my pain it is my current job. It is a good job, but it is a stagnnent one. It offers no real growth or augmentation. I realized I've only stayed there because I have some serious bills I need to pay.

To quote Jack Nicholson from the original BATMAN "Bob, Gun". Whoops wrong quote. "I have found a name for my pain and it is the Batman".

That might not be the exact words but my point is my bills keep my employed, so what I've decided to do is quit. First I will get rid of my biggest bill which is my condo. That will allow me to live for less, meaning I'll be able to work less to pay expenses that are not as high. I've been able to save some coin which will allow me to work part time, pay current rent, and go back to school. This will be a big move for me and yes it is kinda scary but I'd rather be scared then let mold grow on me.

lesson learned; Your never done improving, don't anything hold you back, even comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment