Friday, October 2, 2009

ZZZZ....continued

Aight,
Sorry for the long delay but life has been a lil crazy. As far as my new and improved workout it consists of two mandatory days of rest (b/c of school) and a new 1/2 hour to 45 minute high intensity workout, running 6 miles 2x a week, and hitting the weights The HI workout (consists of 30 step sprints x 10, 100 step QM X 4, 10 static to kinetic vertical jumps X 5, 5 handstand attempts and maintain for 10 sec from froggy position. My initial session was able to get through each exercise with little fatigue, however every session after I've only been able to get through 3 of the four exercises w/0 feelings loopy. I attribute this to my change in schedule. I still feel a lil blah but not as much.

I'm going to go with this change for another month or so and change up. Might work on increasing sprint endurance.

Lessons...

-gotta change it up

-going from 6 days to 4 and a half sucks

-backyards are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment